Esthetician & Manager Course – East Location Only
Length of Training: 750 hours
Course Completion Times:
- Full Time Schedule: 6 Months
- Evening Schedule: 11 Months
A new class begins every 6 months day and once a year evening
Skin care is one of the fastest growing areas in the beauty and medical industry. A skin care expert (technically called an esthetician) uses techniques and products to help achieve and maintain healthy and attractive skin. Our program offers you the opportunity for employment in not just salons, but Day Spas or in the health/medical field.
With your own experienced instructor, you will receive the highly technical training that will prepare you to enter this exciting and rewarding industry.
Per the requirements of the Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA), we are providing you the international Standard Book Number (ISBN) and retail price of the textbooks associated with this program: However, books and equipment are included in the cost of the program.
|Milady’s Standard Esthetics|
|ISBN 13: 9781428319752|
|ISBN 13: 0781428319776||Bundle Price: $162.00|
East Location Department of Education Gainful Employment Disclosure Report
as of 01/01/2013
Program: Esthetician/ Salon Management
Program SOC Code and name: 39-5094.00 – Skin Care Specialists
SOC web site is located at:
On-time Graduation rate is: 35% for students graduating between July 1, 2011 and June 30, 2012
Cost of the Esthetician/Salon Management Program:
- Tuition and Fees $ 6,515.00
- Books and Supply $ 385.00
*Toledo Academy of Beauty does not provide room and board
Placement rate: 62%
This information is reported to National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences, Inc ( NACCAS) located at 4400 Ford Ave , suite1300, Arlington, Virginia, 22302, through the annual reporting requirements.
For the Job placement rate report above the information is done through the following methods:
- Who is included? All student who graduated between January 1, 2011 and December 31, 2011 and were licensed by the state of Ohio to practice as a Esthetician.
- What Type of Job? Esthetician, Aesthetician, Skin Care Specialist, Skin Care Therapist, Spa Technician, Facialist, Medical Esthetician, Nurse Esthetician, Skin Care Technician
- When were they employed? All students listed as placed must have been working between January 1, 2011 and November 30,2012 to be counted as employed.
- How were graduates tracked ? Mailing surveys and direct contact by calling the graduates’ and employers, Ohio State Board of Cosmetology data system.
Median Loan Rates ( covering 2011-2012 Award Year )
- Title IV Loan Rate $ 6,249.00
- Private Loan Rate $ 0
- Institutional Loan rate $ 0