Cosmetology & Manager Course
Length of Training: 1800 hours
Course Completion Times:
- Full Time Schedule: 14 Months
- Part Time Schedule: 16 Months
- Evening Schedule: 25 Months
A new class begins the first Monday of each month (subject to availability)
Although beauty care has been practiced from the earliest days of civilization, today hairdressing is a modern art and science.
Our knowledgeable, dedicated and professional staff strives everyday to give you the competitive edge. They’ll give you the creative talent, business knowledge, motivation and self-confidence to get you to the top. And our ultra-modern facilities will give you the feeling you’re working in a high end salon.
If you get excited by the thought of changing a person’s looks through hairstyling or cosmetics; if you love the magic of illusion, then the beauty world is for you.
So, if you’re looking for a quality school with National recognition, look no further than Toledo Academy of Beauty Culture.
Per the requirements of the Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA), we are providing you the international Standard Book Number (ISBN) and retail price of the textbooks associated with this program: However, books and equipment are included in the cost of the program.
|Milady’s Standard Cosmetology, Theory Workbook, Reference Manual|
|ISBN 13: 9781401830427||Bundle Price: $133.00|
|C.L.I.C. Success Dynamics|
|ISBN 13: 9780977824243||$60.00|
|Standard System of Salon Skills|
|ISBN 13: 9781562535100||$65.00
East Location Department of Education Gainful Employment Disclosure Report
as of 01/01/2013 Download As PDF
Program SOC Code and name: 39.5012.00 Hairdressers, Hairstylists, and Cosmetologists
SOC web site is located at:
On-time Graduation rate: 26% for students graduating between July 1, 2011 and June 30, 2012
Cost of the Cosmetology Program:
- Tuition and Fees $ 14,490.00
- Books and Supply $ 510.00
*Toledo Academy of Beauty does not provide room and board
Placement rate: 86%
This information is reported to National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences, Inc ( NACCAS) located at 4400 Ford Ave , Suite 1300, Arlington, Virginia, 22302, through the annual reporting requirements.
For the Job placement rate report above, the information is done through the following methods:
- Who is included? All student who graduated between January 1, 2011 and December 31, 2011 and were licensed by the state of Ohio to practice as a Cosmetologist.
- What Type of Job? Cosmetologist, Hairstylist, Hair Stylist, Hairdresser, Barber Stylist, Hair Dresser, Manager Stylist, Nail Technician ,Makeup Artist, Hair and Makeup Designer, Special Effects Makeup Artist, Commercial Makeup Artist, Prosthetic Makeup Designer , Manicurist, Pedicurist, Esthetician, Aesthetician, Skin Care Specialist, Skin Care Therapist, Spa Technician, Facialist, Medical Esthetician, Nurse Esthetician, Skin Care Technician.
- When were they employed? All students listed as placed must have been working between January 1, 2011 and November 30,2012 to be counted as employed.
- How were graduates tracked ? Mailing surveys and direct contact by calling the graduates’ and employers, Ohio State Board of Cosmetology data system.
Median Loan Rates ( covering 2010-2012 Award Year )
- Title IV Loan Rate $10,6000
- Private Loan Rate $ 0
- Institutional Loan rate $ 0